Did you know that Budget Blinds can motorize virtually every window covering we sell, including: blinds, curtains, draperies, shutters, roller shades, woven wood shades, and Roman shades? Motorized window treatments operate using long-lasting battery-operated motors, remotes and wall mounted units. Programmable models are available to make your home look occupied even when you’re away.
Once upon a time the only places one could find motorized window treatments were in five-star hotels and high-end homes. That’s no longer the case! Motorized or automated window treatments are more popular than ever before, thanks in part to increased affordability. It is no longer necessary to call an electrician to hardwire the home for motorized window treatments.
Here are just a few reasons to add motorization to your window coverings.
· Convenience – Adjust your window treatments with the press of a button.
· Affordability – Since hardwiring is no longer required, motorization is more affordable than ever!
· Safety – Motorization means never having to haul out the step stool, step into a slippery tub, or lean over a messy work surface to adjust the window treatments. It also eliminates dangling operations cords, enhancing safety for homes with small children and pets.
· Security – Just like using a timer to turn on lights while you’re away, programmable models allow you to set a timer to open and close your window treatments making your house look occupied.
· Preservation – Because the motor works the same way each and every time, the lift and tilt mechanisms that operate your window treatment will last longer.
· Coolness Factor – It’s okay to admit that motorized window treatments are a bit intriguing. It’s a functional luxury that will leave your neighbors and friends saying, “Oh, wow!”